To those who've seen JACKASS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
when that one fool sets fireworks of in his parents room while they were sleepin, and in the van when he is about to go to work. that shit was hella funny...

Apr 25, 2002
i like when that dude takes a shit in the store.and when butter bean beats up johnny knoxville.also when that dude snorts wasabi.and when that champion women thai boxer kicks that dudes ass!

i hate that part when they do the paper cuts.i could'nt watch the last one where they cut the inside of his mouth that was too gross.

I

Instigator

N*Sane said:
when that one fool sets fireworks of in his parents room while they were sleepin, and in the van when he is about to go to work. that shit was hella funny...
Bam Margera cracks me up. He's always fuckin with Phil. I'm waiting for Phil to pop him back one of these times. "Jesus Christ, Bam. I almost broke my leg gettin out of the damn car."

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
BUTTERBEAN TELLS KNOXVILLE TO HIT HIM AND THEN KNOCKS HIM OUT AND HE STARTS TO SNORE. ALMOST HAD TO SPILL MY GUTS 3 OR 4 TIMES (PEE SNOWCONE AMONG OTHERS), GOOD MOVIE THO

May 23, 2002
The old man with the scooter...the whole movie is just some classic shit...the paper cuts had to be the most intense part...it felt like i was getting that shit done to me...LOL...greatest movie ever!!!...fuck the critics...

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i was lol @ the old men in the rollin chairs and also the intro when they started gettin blasted wit bricks, but the best was when ryan dunn just punches bam outta nowhere just gets his attention and clocks him and they just crack up

Apr 25, 2002
the golfer part was fuckin funny..

but my favorite was when they fell from the roof and the black dude took off..

GET THE DIAMONDS U IDOIOT!!