To the sellers a ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
Are there still a lot of collectors out there willing to put up some cash for rarities? Checking ebay lately and it looks like shit that used to sell immediately just sits there now. For instance i saw an Oz-Ozone cd for sale for $23 and no one had jumped on it. Was it repressed from the original 200 or what? I know the cd sucks but i figured a collector would have swooped that up immediately.

SO all in all is it worth my time to even try and sell some of my stuff or is there no one buying? Thanks

May 26, 2008
There are still collectors which are willing to spend on the rare classic releases.

I usually find the sellers with rare albums which don't sell, is because;

• The album is bad.
  • The release has never been leaked or/ common online, which limits the amount of interest in demand.
  • Prices which are very wishful, and unlikely. ($600+)
Even the most wanted CD releases which are in very-high demand, don't often sell for those prices.

Many albums which are rare and liked will hold their prices. The bootlegs can sometimes causes issues, same with the current economy.

Oct 26, 2007
There was a bunch of sealed "OZ. - Ozone" CD's on ebay last year going for under $10, so the demand isn't there anymore.

Make a list of what you want to sell and post it up.