TO FRESNO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Santa DE comes a day late to Fresno again.

I will be at Tower Records in Fresno on Dec 26 at 4:00. I will be on my way to LA. I will be doing final filming for the movie, "Street Monster The Rise And Fall Of First Degree the DE. This is an unofficai instore, the emplyees at Tower wont know anything about this.

BE THERE!!

DE

Jun 23, 2004
Damn That DE, why so sneaky with the Fresno visits? Iv'e missed out twice in 2 years, The one day I didn't check the forum in 3 months is the one day I miss the visit. If you are coming again Mr.TheDE please give some notice, I know a lot of people that would love to come chop it up with ya, just got to get some notice. Anyway, Thanks for the Fresno visit, theres more supporters here than you probobley think.

Aug 9, 2002
Prozac1 said:
Damn That DE, why so sneaky with the Fresno visits? Iv'e missed out twice in 2 years, The one day I didn't check the forum in 3 months is the one day I miss the visit. If you are coming again Mr.TheDE please give some notice, I know a lot of people that would love to come chop it up with ya, just got to get some notice. Anyway, Thanks for the Fresno visit, theres more supporters here than you probobley think.
ANOTHER FUNNY ONE! SOUNDS LIKE STAN OF THE BAY. LOOK HOW HE SPELLED PROBABLY!LOL!