To First Degree The D.E. and all of the Fahrenheit people on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

I picked up the Big Black Bat on Saturday. IT IS FUCKING TIGHT. I found it a record exchange for $2.50 no scratches thats fucking sweet. I would like some feed back on your favorite songs. I like Iam not Welcome here and Crack-u-function. Every song is tight though.

NAPALM-Good cd D.E.

P.S. where can I get The Instrumania

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
It isn't his best cd but it isn't that bad. His first two albums were better but I think that big black bat is okay too.

K

Kabol

I like BBB. Hella coo, but not for everyone. Hell, all DE albumz arent for everyone. Wish I coulda saved a few ($2.50!!!). But I dropd $15/16 ~ well worth it!

1luv

Aug 5, 2002
I thought the album was on point.........I think BBB fades DTDE but don't come close to PZ or FU--haven't been able to peep the instrumania yet.........waitin' for FU2 to drop.............knowin' that's gonna be some shit to make you step onto your own planet........outro

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I AM NOT WELCOME HERE
Watchin My Life Go
But thats about it,,some other Ok tracks,,but these are DE at his best and them 2 track were worth the 10 bones I paid,,but as far as Instrumainia goes,,that was a wasted 10 bones ..DE you still one of the Tightest most original,,but need some insparation..1