To all artists...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I have a question:

Do y'all bump your own shit when chillin at the house, rolling in the car etc...? I would think that you would get tired of a song after all the mixing and production is done, and also after performing the song many times. It would also be kinda weird bumpin your own shit in the ride, unless you were promoting it. Just wondering, if you do play your own CDs thats cool...

M

MrFreeze

i bump my shit when im in the car with my boys and see how long it takes one of em to figure out its me! but not usually by myself cuz by the time i finish recordin ive heard the shit like a million times!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i be bumbalizin' my own beats to check out the levels and make sure the bass is proportional to the treble... i be bumpin my cousin's shit sometimes also.

O

oaklandkingpin

Ea you got no Game. Nigga aint love on M-Phive get off that glass dick you San Diego Dope fiend

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i had enough game to put yo fat momma and tragic losses on the bangbus, didnt i? i got a fat ass check to go wit that shit too muthafucka yell yo momma i said thanks but no thanks she aint gettin a cut of this fetti