TNA special report....ZILLAstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2005
This show started with a huge pop....the locals were all wound up baby.
And this would be rewarded with a main event type match America's Most Wanted w/ Jeff Jarret VS The Naturals w/Jeff Hardy whose tag line is "the charismatic enigma"
point blank this is a bold face lie there is nothing charismatic about this guy anymore to quote the Crow "heroine is bad".
AMW has dominited everybody in TNA since it's beginig in the days of the 10 dollar PPV's and tonight was no exception im glad these guys turned hell its more natural i love the bottle smashing they've incorperated the natural great tag team im just glad there back they match up so nicely with a contradicting style JJ he's the king of the mountain and he'll tell anybody that will listen i hear ya Jeff i hear ya Jeff hits the Stroke AMW Jarret win.
right before this match it was announced that there would be a White Sox tribute....why?
why?
I assumed with no run out that team 3D wasn't in the building i checked with my sources (word on the street) Brother Ray and Brother Devon have retained Undertakers manager the only do PPV's what happend boys?
i gets worse no Rhino suddenly this show has lost a lot of sizzle...i gets worse no Raven in action just another promo
why is this so bad I'm glad you asked
these guys left WWE cause they were being misused and didnt get to wrestle so TNA gets them uses there image for hype and poof dud....
Now for something completly different...Samoa Joe DAMN SON!! Amazing Red at one time a staple of NWATNA during the 10$ PPV's now....road kill the DAMN SON MUSCLE BUSTER!! short work on this one...oh that clown with the video camra Alex Shelly...
I don't want to talk about why the White Sox piece bugged me so bad and how they squeezed a gimmick out of it so im not gonna
4 live krew...okay lets talk about the baseball piece.....
I'll just say oh how the mighty have fallen 2 members of DX Ron Killings NWATNA's 1st AFRICAN AMERICAN champion and a WCW legend....but the two guys they were fighting i dont know much about Hellvis but the other guy he was the last of the tatooed crew from OVW that started with Batista went to Tomko his name is Sinn and this team is called ahla Rolling Stones the Beast of Burden
CAGE WINS CAGE WINS CAGE WINS why you gotta make Bobby Roode so dam unpretty great scientfic match Mr Cage looked crispy Roode is great young talent
Monty Brown run in expected this Turning Point match is gonna be great Cage is gonna make Brown work wich in my opinion will be great for Brown in the long run like in the WWE when new talent wrestles Angle or Benoit POUNCE!!!!!!period.
and then Abyss copywright infringment on the Boggieman...shame on you walking out of the darkness. Sabu....great parting shot howd they do that with the barbed wire? Unfortunently the match will still have Sabu just throwing a chair, jumping off a chair drop toe hold to a chair, i think you get the point over all good show I will be seeing yall after TURING POINT.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I thought it was a good show.
I dont watch much TNA even though I tape it every week
Maybe this primetime week night idea is better than on a saturaday.

Samoa Joe just splattered the Amazing Red, who is now a lot less amazing and more pancake like.