TINA FEYS SCAR NO LONGER MYSTERY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tina Fey's husband talks about her facial scar

Mon Dec 1, 7:10 AM PST

Tina Fey's husband is talking about something the "30 Rock" actress would rather not discuss: the scar on her left cheek.

In an interview in Vanity Fair, Jeff Richmond says a stranger slashed Fey's face when she was 5 years old. He says the incident occurred in the front yard of her house.

Says Richmond: "That scar was fascinating to me. This is somebody who, no matter what it was, has gone through something. And I think it really informs the way she thinks about her life."

Fey says talking about the attack would seem like exploiting it.

Says Fey: "It's really almost like I'm able to forget about it, until I was on-camera, and it became a thing of `Oh, I guess we should use this side' or whatever. Everybody's got a better side."

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/37064/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20081201:people_tina_fey__ER:54671

May 2, 2002
damn some random dude just ran up on a little girl and sliced her face? just like that?

damn.. fuck anyone who'd harm a kid. let alone a random ass one playing in her front yard.

shes gotta be tramatized by it.. being a 5 year old playing in your front lawn one second, getting slashed across the face with a razor by some dude you never seen before.. fuckin a.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
damn some random dude just ran up on a little girl and sliced her face? just like that?

damn.. fuck anyone who'd harm a kid. let alone a random ass one playing in her front yard.

shes gotta be tramatized by it.. being a 5 year old playing in your front lawn one second, getting slashed across the face with a razor by some dude you never seen before.. fuckin a.
that's real as fuck

on a lighter note, i still would.