time to pay up raider fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i recall a certain bet was made for 20 a piece between me and i want to say 3-5 raider fans before week 1 that the niner qbs would out play the raider qbs. the homie Beto has already made his arrangement to settle his debt. do i need to go find my post or will you guys get your paypals ready and shoot me my bread??

#imjustsayinthough

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Did I bet? I assumed Russell would outplay the question mark playing at 9ers QB before the 2nd game (I still felt that way after the first game). boy oh boy was I wrong. :(

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
that monkey is classic! solitary1 reached out via twitter to square up so thats 2 raider faithful who manned up and are on my GTG list!

[email protected] for all paypal people wanting to get right with ya boy! or you can pm me for an address and ill add you to my GTG list as well!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I hate the 9ers and seahawks both.

Bet u cash right now seahawks will have a better record then the 9ers.
No worries sav. I ain't worried one biiit.

Tragik that bet ain't for u but I'm down. Bet u half a rack. Or better yet a G ball.
FUCK! i never replied :mad:

Here's Tony's bet!

Fuck that, the 49ers will not have a better season than the Raiders this season. Them idiots fired Martz so now their offense will go back to struggling to move the ball. Their offense is going to take a dip for the worst!
The Raiders are on the verge of becoming a really good team. JR will have a better season than he did last year, he improved as the season went on and played damn good in our 2 victories to close the season. He's only going to get better!
^^lets put a hunnit on it
Lets do it, I honor my bets, folks on here know. We'll figure how you're gonna pay me once the season ends. Reply to confirm! It's a bet if you're ready! RAIDERS!
so sure of yourself. Okay, $100 and loser has to put the opposing teams logo in the avatar all next offseason!

and since your in the bay i can meet you and pick my money up!
Aight it's a bet!
CHA-CHING!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So what's Tony owe me?
I gotcha mayne. I'll take care of you sometime next month (around income tax time). PM me an address like a P.O. Box or something (whatever you feel comfortable sending) and I'll send the $100 to you in a money order.

Or I could meet you somewhere and pay you with cash. It'll be probably sometime next month though.

Dec 4, 2006
JR will have a better season than he did last year, he improved as the season went on and played damn good in our 2 victories to close the season. He's only going to get better!

ROFL@this shit ......Tony you got me dying bro..