Timbaland Makes Peace With Scott Storch Talks Next Project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
who cares anyhow... Scott Stork is just a lil blinged out, pimped out pansy dork who always wears oversized & overrated bugged out glamour shades LOL!!!
Kid tries too hard with his cigar-posin scarface look too ya kno & did Hulk's lil teeny boppin girl got fucked over after her music flopped or whaaa???

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
storch got beats.. i like his shyt better than timbaland

i was in the lab a few weeks ago and there was this guy in and he said something bout how timbaland took the whole credit to the one republic song and how he featured them when it was one republic that played the whole thing..

any info on that?
One Republic had already recorded that song. One thing led to another and we get Timbaland's track on top of their song and a hit is made. That group already had a fan base from that song before Tim got a hold of it.

Jul 12, 2007
i dont know timbaland shit was trash though... but scott storch was makin some dope beats lastyear and who the hell said hes broke dudes are dumb as shit. but he looks like a fuckin little kid they took out the suburbs and put him in a rap video