Tim Lincecum's "diet"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I am not a Giants fan, but a fan of Lincecum. Some games he looks like he burns before to get in the zone.
You can tell he does. He said he favorite pregame meal was chocolate ice cream tacos.

I think he stopped smoking during the season last year because all the media attention. That led to a diferent Lincecum and mostly, a bad august. Then he changed something up and got back to his Cy Young form....

And really, that food aint that much. In-n-Out burgers are HELLA small and they barely give you any fries, thats why they can you give you that food for so cheap....

Feb 14, 2009
You can tell he does. He said he favorite pregame meal was chocolate ice cream tacos.

I think he stopped smoking during the season last year because all the media attention. That led to a diferent Lincecum and mostly, a bad august. Then he changed something up and got back to his Cy Young form....

And really, that food aint that much. In-n-Out burgers are HELLA small and they barely give you any fries, thats why they can you give you that food for so cheap....
They're called Choco Tacos, Breh

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
you know how i know you can't detect sarcasm...
Im laughing at him because he wants to put diet, not CHAMPIONSHIP diet like it said....

The original title for that article says, San Francisco Giants Ace Tim Lincecum's championship diet.

And I know how you cant detect the sarcarm in my post. LOL it went right over your head like most of the things in here....

May 9, 2002
Im laughing at him because he wants to put diet, not CHAMPIONSHIP diet like it said....

The original title for that article says, San Francisco Giants Ace Tim Lincecum's championship diet.

And I know how you cant detect the sarcarm in my post. LOL it went right over your head like most of the things in here....
Wow dude. You are taking this WAAAY to serious.

Seriously, check your sarcasm meter. I think its broken.

:ermm: