TIM C vs. FATAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
smurf your shit is SIMPLE. get over it puto. it's more than battles you bitch, it'z tha fact you're a fuckin fruity ass net pimping pussy. get a life bitch and stop trying to clown people who would beat you in battlez if you didnt have an army of dickriders. there'z no point in battling you cuz people lick your sac.... i shoulda shut you out in our battle but u still got a few votes.... so fuck you and all your nut riding internet friends BITCH.

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
I HAVE A VOCAB THAT SHITS ON YOURS...
well if you had a LIFE you wouldnt have to read tha dictionary to pass time puta. and im speaking on rhyme schemez, and words than have more than one syllable rhyming. u fuckin suck at it. use all tha big wordz u want, that doesnt make u lyrical. get over it already, you're shit is SIMPLE AS FUCK.

Apr 26, 2002
both were sicc as fucc, but i think tim may have taken it because his was more direct and just seemed to flow smother....fatal drop saome fire as well so i dont know?

Apr 25, 2002
i think its funny that u say i bite your style then u say that i was here before you...who's biting who?

i use metaphors... u try to......

u put in multi's that make no sense at all... i dont

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
i think its funny that u say i bite your style then u say that i was here before you...who's biting who?
i wuz here LONG before you ever showed up.... but when you supposedly were tha best here, i wuznt battling. when i came back you werent shit but a little kid (which u still are) with my style.

i use metaphors... u try to......
that'z nice.... it'z too bad you say stupid shit like "my girl's worth a million dollars, yours is worth a buck" and "u bought the bucket i bought the truck" LMAO. great hard hitting shit Tim!

u put in multi's that make no sense at all... i dont
point em out jackass.

here'z sumthing for you puto.... you throw ebonicz in all your shit, i dont. as far as i know you're not black fuckin joto. this goes way back homeboy.... you are an idiot. and that'z coming from your posts in every other forum.

A

All Out HOGG

WHAT IS THIS PREWRITE SHIT...I DONT GET IT...I MEAN PREWRITTEN IN FREESTYLEN MEANS U WROTE LYRICS BEFORE U SPIT...BUT HEAR ITS JUST TEXT...SO WHAT PREWRITTEN MEANS YOU WROTE SUMTHIN BEFORE YOU WROTE IT? WTF? GETT OUT OF HERE WIT THAT GAY SHIT FAG

Apr 25, 2002
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

anything pass this post of that has to do with shit tlaking is gone get deleted hit the SHIT TALKING THREAD......

Let Fatal and Tim get votes......

God Damn

Sep 16, 2002
"WHAT IS THIS PREWRITE SHIT...I DONT GET IT...I MEAN PREWRITTEN IN FREESTYLEN MEANS U WROTE LYRICS BEFORE U SPIT...BUT HEAR ITS JUST TEXT...SO WHAT PREWRITTEN MEANS YOU WROTE SUMTHIN BEFORE YOU WROTE IT? "

I don't get it either...

Nov 14, 2002
I think Fatal means that instead of comin' with shit offa the top of ya dome, you go searchin' through ya written stuff and use that. Also I think he sayin' that you take a day or whatever to write ya shit, instead of writin' it at the top of ya dome in 5 mins or what not. Now I ain't sayin' who does or doesn't, or what's right or wrong, just tryna clear shit up for y'all.

A

All Out HOGG

whenever i write anything...I just sit down & write it...I mean if its a battle...I'll hit post reply & type my verse write there...i guess thas prewritten or whatever...I don't freestyle outloud or some shit record it & type it up if thas what non pre written is

Nov 14, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
whenever i write anything...I just sit down & write it...I mean if its a battle...I'll hit post reply & type my verse write there...i guess thas prewritten or whatever...I don't freestyle outloud or some shit record it & type it up if thas what non pre written is
Real shit, that's how I do it too. But I'ma stay out y'all way now.