Thugs Get Lonely Too

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
I have seen a few of these posts about lyrics. I love Tech N9ne and I make sure I know all his lyrics. I write them down but then I soon know them and dont need to look at the written words. So my point is I would be happy to give you lyrics to this song. If this is an on going need for anyone let me know I will hook you up. However it does take time to type these things up so only ask if you are really interested. :)

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

he met pac, but they didn't record it together. i think pac died before tech even had his verse. it was in a interview with tech. i think nick was the one that did it. so he should be able to give u the full story.

Jan 16, 2003
yo ms nina you said you can provide the hook up with the lyricz for a lot of tech n9ne trackz? well yo, as a deaf fan of tech, i love his music even though i still ain't know what he sayin

i got the lyricz to all the shit on ohhla.com and the yukmouth trackz with tech

can you provide the hook up with any lyricz, even one or two songz would be greatly appreciated!

if not on these boardz, my e-mail is [email protected]

if you can't, it'z all good but either way, thanx a lot and good lookin

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
lmfao
why are people always tellin me that?
even in real life
i get high n say somethin n people think im serious n im pissed
ya'll kneed to chill the fuck out
n you should of kept goin with the lyrics instead of talkin shit

May 13, 2004
MizeryU said:
lmfao
why are people always tellin me that?
even in real life
i get high n say somethin n people think im serious n im pissed
ya'll kneed to chill the fuck out
n you should of kept goin with the lyrics instead of talkin shit

Yeah my husband tells me that all the time he says I look pissed and thats why I always have to defend myself cause Im not pissed at all just high