THUG WORLD ORDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
im white know?

hahaha

if you didn't notice me and you are the only blacks on this board.

p.s.twista isn't better than bone and bone isn't btter than twista.

so fuck these past two pages

Apr 25, 2002
BONE&TWISTA said:
im white know?
Go to school much?

Anyone with the name BONE&TWISTA cannot call someone a dickrider, like you did in this post. Please take your keyboard and toss it out the nearest window, preferrably from a few stories up

kthx

Oct 25, 2002
haha

ya i got the CD and there are a couple cuts, nuthin too spectacular.. its just a good thing i burned the issh off the net instead of actually goin out and paying the regular price for it.. layzie bone is the shit

Nov 19, 2002
KlipZe said:
I down loaded that Album Is got A few tight tracks. But by my opinion there best Album was E.1999 Eternal. Then after that they Just kept gettin softer. Like alot of artist do. and you told me it was gangsta.Ya maybee 2 tracks that are phat till bizzy and wish start to rap. I dont mean to start an argument couse bone was my favorite group back in the Eternal days but then they got week. and I discoverd twista the theeee best

mY NIGGA, I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU...THEY FIRST ALBUME WAS GANGSTA. nOW THEY SOUND LIKE R&B...SORRY BUT ITS LIKE THE BONE THUGS PART IS GONE NOW ALL I SEE IS THE HARMONY
TWISTA IS THE MAN, DONT CARE WHAT PEEPS SAY...CHI TOWN FOR LIFE!! REMEBER CHICAGO AINT A CITY ITS A NATION!!

Nov 29, 2002
Bone Thugs N Harmony revolutionized rap music, the same way 2Pac, the same as NWA. Bone introduced the word "THUG" into the rap industry. Who he fucc was talkin' bout that shit before. Oh yeah and I'm sure without them bringin' that style out there wouldn't be no Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, T.Q., Ja Rule... All that singin' shit. Oh yeah and R. Kelly's newer style. So ya'll can go ahead and argue what I just said or you can take the knowledge and run....

All Hallowz Eve is bacc....