Throwing eggs at Innocent people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Im 18 years old n shit but last night me and the homies was bored so we all rolled out and bought 7 dozen eggs. We then proceded to drive through San Francisco and egg innocent people...
The best was we were going up 19th ave. and some kid on a skateboard thought he was a sav riding in the street against traffic so my homie grabs two eggs and pelts him from about two feet away point blank...he fuckin stumbled off his skateboard and was all pissed off and then starting trying to catch us even though we were in a car lol...
I dont know why I posted this just some funny ass shit I had to get off my chest...:siccness: :siccness:

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Fuck an egg thrower, petty shit thatll get you fucked over. My spa Ant Man got hit by an egg walkin back from the Club, muthafuckers were ridin in a !Lexus!, dint catch the registration cos Ant neva realised til bout a minute, hit the bottom of his leg. What the fuck is Lexus muthafuckas doin throw'n eggs?!?!
We thought it was funny for a while, then we were talkin bout huntin down all the Lexus' in our area...
Yeah, throwin it at scaters who think they sav is all good doe, suburban weeds. Don't you feel like a fool after u did that shit doe.. Theres a scapegoat in our crew who we alwayz fuck over an i feel guilty after.. even though he deserves that shit.. smackhead pikey.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
last year - some of my boys were in my car and they pull out a couple cartons of eggs and i was like 'what the fuck' but i was drivin and said 'whatever'. it was kinda funny though, one of my friends was gonna throw it at some girl, but sees that shes black and says 'i can't hit any of my people' and then 30 seconds later he hit a 80 year old whiteguy in the fuckin head !! i mean 80 years old, c'mon lol. kinda immature though

Oct 26, 2002
we used do that shit back in the day. my boy got one dude right in the back of the head while he was talking on a payphone, guy fell down hard. It was funny.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Kyle said:
it was kinda funny though, one of my friends was gonna throw it at some girl, but sees that shes black and says 'i can't hit any of my people' and then 30 seconds later he hit a 80 year old whiteguy in the fuckin head

He is a racist then why would u even chill with some1 like that.........Fucc throwin eggs at people that will get you fucced up were im from

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Fuck the Rollerbladers!!! ^^^^ I got mad rollerblader stories. I tried to fight 6 of them by my self once.

EGGS!!!! I used to buy them and walk downtown. I never did it in a car. Ill get you on the city streets and youll never know it was me, cause ill hit you from a block away! (i was doing that at age 23 lol)

Lol @ 80 year old guy.

Sep 23, 2002
Hittin ppl with eggs might be funny nowadays, but back in the day it was racists drivin by with eggs and/or clubs and baseball bats and knockin blacks and mexicans in the back of the head. And that shit aint funny! Shit dont sound funny when you look at it from that perspective.

Sep 23, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Pinche...please don't make this post into something that it is not. It's about eggs, nothing more, nothing less.....

I was just makin a point and my point was a fact. Nothin more, nothin less. Rather it creates an argument or not really dont matter to me. That aint what I meant to do, I was just makin a point. That egg shit aint no joke. Bottom line.

May 2, 2002
I was just makin a point and my point was a fact. Nothin more, nothin less. Rather it creates an argument or not really dont matter to me. That aint what I meant to do, I was just makin a point. That egg shit aint no joke. Bottom line.
Pinche...Your post may have been fact, but there are enough posts about race this and race that.

You took the time to chime in about knocking blacks and mexicans in the back of the head with clubs and baseball bats and that's not what this post was about...it was about eggs.

I see the point you were trying to make, but there just isn't a reason to turn this into a race issue.

May 11, 2002
Haha Once me and my boys bought one of those BIG ass slingshots...you know the one where 2 people hold the rubber band and 1 person launches. We bought some eggs and were fucking houses up, straight breaking windows. That thing would shoot eggs like 100 yards.

Sep 23, 2002
@gimpy

I hear u homie, just makin a point that shit's funny til it turns bad. Watch that shit. People get fucked up over jokes that get out of hand. Like ol boy said, the skateboarder they egged came chasin'em down. Shit goes bad no matter how you mean it. Just thought I'd speak a view, no need to go into a debate. fuck it. The topic was about eggs, but theres a negative to every positive. Simple point. I'm thru with this thread. Get back to the main topic. lol

Apr 25, 2002
man when i was 15/16 and my friend got his licence that was the thing to do on the weekends when there was no party. "what u want to do?", "Lets get some eggs." used to get a couple of crates of eggs from safeway and terrorize SF. good for a hour or 2 of fun.
We would always light up convertibles, bikers, sunroofs, muni, and any1 with open windows. Got chased a couple of times but never caught. Immature shit but it was fun as fucc.