Three Wishes you want from GOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
1. Katy Perry tied up in my bathroom when i get home, gagged & bound.

2. The winning lotto ticket for the mega millions jackpot when it goes over 200 milly.

3. Good health so i can spend all that money & be healthy enough to impregnate Katy Perry & her luscious vagina & assholio over & over.

minus the pregnation im wit u 408%.. wait let minus the gag and bound.#1 Powerball if i win the powerball i can meet her in a social situations(since ill be all rich and like the fat mexican eazy-e running ruthles records part2) like next years grammys and pull her with my witty charm and ruggedishly handsome looks.. so i got 2 more wishes #2 RAIDERS SUPER BOWL Victories once ever few years till i DIE!

#3 for San Jose to be reconized as a GANSTER ASS CITY!!!!!

Aug 6, 2008
if there is a god i would wish for...

an endless supply of money
an endless supply of pussu
an endless supply of love and happiness like my nigga al green

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
1. siccness to be a real place in a wharehouse in the hood. complete with fridge stock full of 40s of vodka and 5ths of malt liquor, hella ciggaretts (mainly ports or those crushes), forever bbq in the kitchen with a clone of dana because she needs to kick it with us, a boxing ring with don king running around bald.
2. every mother fucker that doesnt know how to use a gotdam blinker to be placed in from of the sun strapped to a rocket that spins in spirals for ever so they can see what the fuck blinking is supposed to look like
3. the one that got away to come back so i can tell her bitch, fuck you to her face