Thoughts on the Warrensburg Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2004
I'm not gonna go into much detail as I don't have time. We were kickin it across the street at Garrison's & Fitters with B.G., Kutt, Skater, and Snug... Mike Clark also was there for a while... Anyways, that was the only cool part of the night to me. I thought the Warrensburg crowd was pretty disrespectful to everyone but Tech., as all of the drunken college preppies chanted for him during and in between sets... Ugh.

Mike Clark got arrested for drinking outside, but Strange bailed him out before the PDM set... Stupid police.

The Setlist is a small ass venue. It makes for a cool place to see a concert, but for some reason, it didn't feel right. Most everyone I talked to said they felt a bad vibe in the place.

Anyways, Strange Music tore it up as usual... Even if the crowd didn't appreciate them the way they should. But the opening guy wasn't all that great.

I
'm done for this tour. I was gonna hit up St. Roberts tomorrow, but I've got two different dates, so I gotta go with the ass, lol.

Later guys.

Aug 20, 2002
what laws are this???
gettin´arrested for drinkin´on the streets???

I heard in 1 State you aren´t allowed to walk backwards with a BIG MAC in your hand,eatin´it on Sunday....or Wifes are not allowed to drive a car alone on mondays or sth. like this...

WTF?

sth. like this exists in the Netherlands??!!!I hope I´m right with this,Cops won´t say nuthin´when ya smoke your blunt in the public,but will start a riot if ya drank your beer "officiallY" in the pedestrian precinct....I hope i spelled it the right wayyy....pedestrina whut?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Project Deadman ripped it
Skatter & Snug shut the motha fucka down
Kutt, Tech, Kalico, and BG wrecked shop also.

The show was ill as fuck... as usual. I got there to a sold out show.... dissapointing, but HUGE THANKS for showin love and lettin me and my partner get in the mix.

My ears are still ringin, Amped the fuck out 4 sho, FUCK THE WARRENSBURG POLICE 4ever.

Fuck The Industry..... They The Enemy

F.T.I. :confused:

Sep 6, 2004
Fruntsch said:
what laws are this???
gettin´arrested for drinkin´on the streets???

I heard in 1 State you aren´t allowed to walk backwards with a BIG MAC in your hand,eatin´it on Sunday....or Wifes are not allowed to drive a car alone on mondays or sth. like this...

WTF?

sth. like this exists in the Netherlands??!!!I hope I´m right with this,Cops won´t say nuthin´when ya smoke your blunt in the public,but will start a riot if ya drank your beer "officiallY" in the pedestrian precinct....I hope i spelled it the right wayyy....pedestrina whut?

Warrensburg is a college town. They crack down hard on people drinking in public and shit. The Setlist is on Pine Street, which is rows of bars and clubs on each side. The cops patrol all night, and thei station is right behind Setlist. They were fuckin with people all night long.

On a side note, I forgot to mention some guy was pushing chicks in the front row. The chicks jump onstage to get away, and Joe grabbed the guy by the shirt, then Travis cracked him in the forehead. Funny shit.

The drunken frat boy lookin fucks that were tryin to grab the titties of the "official" Tech dancers (not the girls he pulled onstage) were an embarassment to Warrensburg. I'm glad I'm not from there.. It's damn near the STD capital of the MO anyways, lol.

Aug 21, 2002
MAAAANNNN, Fuck Warrensburg!

Them pussies are worse than the Jefferson City police department. Racist fuckers. Always trying to enforce the law like they are gonna stop all law breakers from breaking the law. I hate how cops pretend to be your friend when they pull you over and they try that black lingo, yes I said black lingo... anyways they try to give you that smile and speak slang and then outta no where with a half assed smile say, "Ummm, do you have your license?" I fucking hate that, the police here pull you over when they see you 4 or 5 deep with a chance that someone in the car has a warrant, if you do, that justifies the reason they pulled you over. Pussies, and I was going to school to be a cop, I said fuck it, I dont wanna be in they shoes. I wish the D.C. snipers had come to Jeff City and popped a few of these Nazi ass cops.

Sep 26, 2002
imamazon said:
You can get arrested anywhere for drinking in public its common knowledge.....well i guess its not that common

only in the "land of the free" the cops need a fuckin ego boost from actually bothering to fine/arrest people for drinkin in public

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MIkey P said:
The Setlist is a small ass venue. It makes for a cool place to see a concert, but for some reason, it didn't feel right. Most everyone I talked to said they felt a bad vibe in the place.

maybe because it was about 90 Degrees in there and 100% humidity. I couldn't stand it in there, so I stayed out back and on the bus talking to whores for the entire show. Also had time to video tape Mike E. Clark's release from the Warrensburg Jail.

Jun 2, 2004
well shit ...i was kicking it before....i was wasted ...blunted up...then smoked a blunt with skatter snugg and BG....cool ass dudes.....

first guy ummm....alright....i'd a killed it haha

Kutt-he was ripping shit then got real into it...i was feeling it!

Skatter and Snugg- they caught me off guard as fuck.....they straight murdered the crowd with some heat....it was real tight! coiuldn't help but feel it!

PDM_ not into that kinda music but they kept shit live for real

Tech- well not even needed to say but damn mother fucker brought more energy than i thought possible! HE KILLED IT!

i feel ya on some of em being disrespectful cuz i noticed a couple drunk females who probably barely listen to rap just kept saying tech's name during other sets ...that was fucked up.... BUTTTTTTTT

outside that .....fucking the crowd kept shit fucking hype as fuck getting into the show!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Mother fucking BG Bulletwound straight killed his solo song he did! seriously might have been the highlight of the show outside tech's performance...he straight was just flowing like a motherfucker...if anybody has that song he did ...i think it might be called WILD or something ....it's hot..if so get at me!

Jun 2, 2004
BGS SOLO SONG HE DID, if its the same one he did at the santa ana show starts"WHAT YA REALLY WANNA DO WITH A NIGGA LIKE ME 151" is called Over NOW