Thoughts on the Orton/Taker Feud?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
IMO I think they should have let it die at Mania.
Where they are going with it: Theyre going to make Orton go over huge. IF he beats taker a HIAC (& the odds are very good) He will be the true legend killer.
Honestly if they are going to retire the taker, he should have to put over someone better- lashley; batista ( I know his injury holds him back from that); Hell even Kane would be a good idea.
One thing for sure: there will be blood on Sunday.
we will see

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They need to push Orton and keep him as a heel, Taker needs to retire because the gimmicks they are using with his are way too unrealistic and the shit last week was so lame it was hilarious!

Feb 23, 2003
I REMEMBER AWHILE BACK THEY WERE GOING TO BAN THE HELL IN A CELL MATCH AFTER THAT KING OF THE RING 98" MATCH WITH TAKER V.S. KIND....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Taker has been on the roster longer than anyone else I can think of, since Survivor Series 1989 I think.

Dec 27, 2004
YEA I HATE THAT WHOLE "LEGEND KILLER" SHIT.. HE'S JUST FUCKIN UP OLD TIMERS N SHIT I DONT SEE WHATS SO REMARKABLE ABOUT THAT.. BUT I WANT TAKER TO FUCK UP ORTON AND ATLEAST GET THE TITLE ONE MORE TIME BEFORE HE RETIRES.. AND WHEN HE'S READY TO RETIRE THEY SHOULD HAVE IT LOOK LIKE KANE TAKES HIM OUT..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They need to push the youg blood over there, thats why Orton, Cena, Chris Masters etc are getting alot more attention and guys like Shawn Michaels, HHH and Kurt Angle are stepping aside and letting the younger guys win the titles for a change. Those guys are the future of wrestling, I know wrestlers don't wanna be still trying to get in the ring in their late 50s like Flair.

Feb 5, 2005

I THINK IT WOULD B GOOD IF ORTON TAKEz TAKER OUT...

AN ORTON Iz VERY MARKETABLE !!

WHEN HE WAz IN EVOLUTION HE WAz 1 OF DA MAIN REASONz DA ARENA WAz PAK'D...

DA BITCHEz LIKE ORTON SO HE WILL B REAL POPULAR WIT DEM....

AN HOW MANY WOMEN WOULDNT SPEND MONEY ON SUMTHIN SHE LIKEz ? LOL

I RESPECT TAKER AN WHUTz HEz DUN 4 DA BIzNESS, BUT ITz TIME 4 A CHANGE...

DA NEW CATz NEED 2 SHINE...

AN I GUESS WWE FEELz DEY FUK'D UP WIT ORTON BY LET'N TRIPLE H HAVE DA VICTORY IN DAT FEUD....

HE COULD DO ALOT 4 DA COMPANY

- GEEzUz

Jun 10, 2005
they keep doin ol material with new people
yeah its been that way for a long time. without major competitors they have no need to be original.

jayda650 said:
They need to push Orton and keep him as a heel, Taker needs to retire because the gimmicks they are using with his are way too unrealistic and the shit last week was so lame it was hilarious!

What and they weren't 8 years ago when they first did them?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^I never liked Undertaker and his off the wall gimmicks maybe when I was a kid though. Every fued he has he uses his "magic powers from beyond the grave" to scare the guy he has to fight, its older than old. Like I said I liked taker more when he was the biker and even more when he was in WCW and he used to heart punch muthafuckas left and right!