This's what happened to the girl that tired to match me in drinks for the Lewis fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I started off early with beer. I was gettin buzzed so i went and bought a pint of Jack Daniels. So after i drank it pretty quick she (a thick rican girl) decided to match me in drinks. So we got out 2 bottles of Tequilla. I was like you want to challenge me, then here... i had poured 5 shots each in a row. Then i broke into Stoli shots. Then it was beer time again. Well (shes my girl and all, but i got to tell ya) she fell off the porch. Crashed thru the fence and landed face first on the cement. She was bleeding a bit, but by morning she was only real sore. I feel bad that i made all those shots, but i had to show her i meant business. At least she remembers that Tyson got knocked out too.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If she was that drunk, i'd have fucked her. Its a lot more shameful than her falling off the porch, plus you get to enjoy it more.

M

MrFreeze

SHEA said:

YA...IT'S CALLED RAPE HOMIE...LOOK INTO IT- IT CARRIES A MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS IN PRISON.

SS
for real dog i wouldnt go around doin that shit if i was you. but girls always think they can match guys in drinkin and ive seen the same shit happen everytime. the guy gets faded but hold his composure and the girl gets shitfaced and makes an ass out of herself. when will women learn?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
when will women learn?
good question.....my homegirl got arrested this weekend when she tried to out drink one of the homies.....this girl can drink a lot....casue she drinks all the time, but she tried to beat up her ex girlfriend and the bitch called the cops, and my home girl got arrested for an mip, and resisting arrest...i guess they threw her on the ground.....a lot of females act stupid when they get really faded....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
YA...IT'S CALLED RAPE HOMIE...LOOK INTO IT- IT CARRIES A MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS IN PRISON.
I try to make ONE joke...somebody always gets serious. Ya like Danny Tanner on Full House. All business, no fun...