This Life on the original Anghellic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
Here's a question

You guys are always talking about how we shouldn't download music and cut Tech out of his profits, and just buy the cdz and shit

In this case, he'd be buying the album but he'd be buying it from you....Tech still wouldn't be getting any profits....

Yes, it's true that the original Anghellic isn't bein sold in stores anymore, but doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Not every Tech N9ne fan on these boards is a hardcore motherfucking Tech N9ne fan, not everyone is willing to spend the money for the new Anghellic AND the old one...It's 3 new songs, and everything else is the same, not even remixes or slight differences in sound

Don't get me wrong, I understand why Tech re-released the album and all, I know J-whatever really upset this motherfucker and fucked him over, I can understand that, but you still can't expect every Tech fan to buy the same album twice just for 3 tracks....Devil Boy, FTI, and Breathe are awesome tracks, but I still prefer the original Anghellic myself

I used to own this cd, but my cousin accidentally threw my cd player out the window (she was throwin my bag down so I didn't have to go back upstairs, and she didn't know it was in there) To my dismay, my cd shattered completely I couldn't afford to buy the cd again, I was forced to download it rather than go months without being able to listen to it

I'd think getting tech n9ne trackz or anyone else's trackz in general on the internet is nothing wrong with it, if it can't be bought

Tracks from Absolute Power and shit, I wouldn't download because I got a full album of Tech's tracks that I can buy and enjoy

But Calm Before the Storm and The Worst are not available (unless they've been re-released which i know nothing about) so you shouldn't expect us to buy it

And honestly, when it comes to Tech tracks released on other albums, we shouldn't be expected to buy the whole album just for 1 or even 2 trackz with Tech?

If it was me, I'd download the Tech tracks, and if I enjoy the other rappers besides Tech, then I'll cop the full album

I think the only exception would be 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians....He's in practically half the tracks on the 3 albums so to me, these would be worth buying

How many of you guys already said Killa C soundz like some of the worst shit you ever heard, will you still buy his albumz because of Tech? I honestly don't believe a cd is worth 10 12 15 20 dollars just for 1 or 2 tracks, no matter how good Tech is.

I gots love for Tech all up here in NYC (even though he still hasn't had a concert here haha) and I still gots love for y'all but i do think you guys take this shit too seriously sometimes

I think this is the first time I've made comments about this shit, because this has been an issue for at least a year I think, and normally I don't care enough to get involved in these kinda discussions

Just my two centz worth....

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i feel ya mayn...i said somethin' about this a while ago... i still managed to cop The Worst OG AND CBTS n i aint even residin' in the states...i had to fork out $110 Aus. jus ta cop CBTS...i'm the only one where i'm at that would even make the effort to cop tha original albums which tech dont get a cent for (MidWestSide)...as for rare n feature tracks...im sorry but i and a whole lot of muthafuckaz aint gon' go to the extreme of coppin' an album by another artist thats got one or two Tech tracks on it, different story if the album was worth coppin'..but in most cases it aint.