this dude is dope.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
wow, thats blowing my mind. A truly creative work. Cheap references to mainstream movies, boring compositions and ideas as shallow as a dog fart. If you really believe this is highly creative, you need to go study/learn art history. Go develop some sense of real taste, rather than rely on a bunch of deviantart.com pussies.

Jan 10, 2003
wow, thats blowing my mind. A truly creative work. Cheap references to mainstream movies, boring compositions and ideas as shallow as a dog fart. If you really believe this is highly creative, you need to go study/learn art history. Go develop some sense of real taste, rather than rely on a bunch of deviantart.com pussies.
Hilarious.

Lets see some of your art.

Bro.

Not to say this is even near the most talented artist in the world but I would be willing to bet a high dollar he is Diarreah shittin on whatever the fuck you do.

Jun 25, 2005
Well just outta curiosity who's work do you admire "art history scholar"? I mean his work aint tha most impressive to me but you soundin like a blatant hater LOL
Hilarious.

Lets see some of your art.

Bro.

Not to say this is even near the most talented artist in the world but I would be willing to bet a high dollar he is Diarreah shittin on whatever the fuck you do.
LOL foreal
Yeah his edits are good...even the ones on his Flickr that arent edited so much are dope...
Pretty good shots for just a Rebel XTI with a 430ex flash IMO