This Deep East Oakland himself. Why are you hating on me. Too black Too Strong

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bayluv

You are nothing but hating on the REal Game. You are just new white boys trying to act like Eminem. You aint nothin in the rap game or street game. I know real niggas. You all know is imitators and frauds. So EA and Mr. Freeze are the biggest haters and least respected in the streets .

B

Bayluv

EA you claim Gangsta? What Gang? You dont Rep what you say hater

You hating and lying so much. Your only Gang is the Siccness.net
Thats the only time you are a Gangsta kicking people out. You aint real. Your practice acting hard too much you bloody pussy.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

who the fucc are you to ask me what I claim?

succ a sicc dicc, you offbrand geek.

B

Bayluv

Gangsta Aintsa. You are a white boy. Damm thats REAL

White boy stop immitating us black people.

The Whiteman is the Devil- Malcolm X

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

haha i'm not white nigga you betta axe somebody bout this

you a square with that split personalitie shit, talkin about 'My nigga Regg this, my nigga Regg that, I fucced my nigga Regg in the ass' you better go somewhere with that... just not here

Apr 25, 2002
you a square with that split personalitie shit, talkin about 'My nigga Regg this, my nigga Regg that, I fucced my nigga Regg in the ass' you better go somewhere with that... just not here
Classic straight classic. So y this fool trying to play hella people? Y he writin stories of his homie when it's him himself. Way too much time.

B

Bayluv

This is Regg . Using my nigga BayLuv account

Bayluv read all the Racist Statements posted by all the WhiteBoys
on this board. EA your Samoan or Arab , I dont care you culturally lost whiteboy. You the biggest fraud since the $11 dollar bill.

Apr 25, 2002
Bayluv read all the Racist Statements posted by all the WhiteBoys on this board. EA your Samoan or Arab , I dont care you culturally lost whiteboy. You the biggest fraud since the $11 dollar bill.
Even more classic keep this shit going.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

chump that's your account. Why you tryna lie... we can smell your shit from wherever the fuck you at. And what you talkin about 'since the $11 bill' i don't know what kinda crackhead gave you that shit when you were slangin your douchebags, but you got played homecoy.

two11g0187 said:

Classic straight classic. So y this fool trying to play hella people? Y he writin stories of his homie when it's him himself. Way too much time.
for real mayne somebodies been perkin off that e-courage. But I gotta admit, this shit is giving me something productive to do in the Computer Lab LOL

B

Bayluv

What school Faggot? You got no courage

EA your a faggot . You cant fade me. Your just a snotty white boy

B

Bayluv

Dont hate me because Im Black. Whitey

You stupid haters. Do not hate on me. Stop hating Deep East Oakland .

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hate to break it to ya..but I think you're hated by ALL COLORS man....including your ethnicity as well....I don't think anyone on this board actually believes any of the shit u talk on this board or even agrees with it...you are hot air and that is all you are....instead of coming here to this board to bring something insightful and interesting...you choose to VENT...think you need to enroll in some anger managment classes man...don't make this a white vs black issue, because you done annoyed everybody on this board and this is one huge melting pot ova here...I don't even think people from Oakland would back you up, come on now if they did..they would have to be pretty dumb or brainwashed by the garbage you spit...you say nothing on this board...you bring nothing to the board...give it up already man...:rolleyes: