This Absolute Power is talkin to me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This album..by far..is the best album of the year,PERIOD.WOW....he just shitted all over anjHELLic...and then some.Beats...top notch.Lyrics on POINT.And the creativeness speaks for itself.Im luvin it....Im definatley supportin this album and buyin it when it drops.

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
its too early for me to say which album i like better, im a huge fan of anghellic.. especillay the 2nd half.. he was on some other shit with that my complaints with AP that it is missin the deepness anghellic had, This RIng, God Complex, Going Bad, Suicide Letters, This Life, they were all some deeo epic type songs.. the other thing is the features, im not feelin Kutts veres in Biancias and Beatrices, GUNZ WILL BUST that beat is savage, but im not feelin money hungry and that other dood the yung gunz were raw though (1st and last verse] CONSTANTLY DIRTY thats one of my favorites on the album cuzz 5150 killed the beat,...

they are both classic though, and its only gonna get better, wait till you see the dvd and hear the bonus tracks.. run away - will change your life

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
AP

I just piccd up the snippit 2day, but I havent listend to it yet (I just bought the Plague 2day LOL). But Ima convert the AP snippit to MP3 2nite, so if anybody wantz me to AIM that tech N9ne snippit over to em, just hit me on AIM sometime after 2day and Ill just shoot it over. My id is kabolvault

latzzz......