things i noticed about this web site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:

lmao.... as soon as i pull ure card for being a nutrider....you comebacc at me by calling me one.....doesnt work homie....cuz see, because d-locc doesnt nutride, and speaks his mind...he can see where im commin from, when i talk shit on groupies like you, smoke pole, and x-WANNABE loc
as a matter of fact....in the "WHO DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD PERSON" post..many people showed d-locc respect for speakin his mind....were THEY nutriding? NO, OF COURCE NOT!!!!! BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EXPOSE YOU AS THE NUTRIDER YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!

nutrider haha.....have we already forgotten the fact that you wanted to keystyle against msane because he dissed lynch? hahaha and you said something like "o shit cuzz, if i beat msane then maybe yall my cuzzins at siccmade will wanna sign a cuzz like me cuzz"

TAKE A HINT.....WE ALL WISH NOTHING BUT DEATH AND THEN HELL UPON URE SOUL
get it thru your head it was someone else who wnated to "keystyle" msane homie i been around here since the days of the old old old boards so get the dick outta your ears and stop thinking you pulling internet cards...go pull cards in real slife this is the internet...but haters always gonna be haters...who cares if x loc swings off dicks...or suspekt whatever wants to keystyle msnae cuz msane dont like lynch....i really dont like lynch to much anymore so what?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

breakdown of my posts
1000 mentions me emptying a whole magazine filled with cop killas into reggie(187)'s dome
800 are posts like this
200 are posts where i try to be funny

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Norman...you say you don't remember X-Loc from the old 91Siccness boards. I think that's just because you aren't as OG as you think. X-Loc used to post up in the flows board WAAAY back in the day when Anibus and Saga were there, and Another Method was battlin the 209 posse. Your shit is mistaken.