THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Week one has everyone on hush for the most part.lol. All the shit talking back and forth and everyone damn near laid an egg. It is week one. Don't get too worked up. It can change real quick. That is all....

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
15 games left b4 playoff teams are officialy set, the doom and gloomers after week 1 dont kno footbal and aint real fans....
the fuck up, you guys got Chris Johnson and Philip Rivers. Who do we got? Frank Gore and Alex Smith. Frank Gore is good but not like CJ, and Rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith.

Mar 24, 2006
Gore is fuckin excellent when hes on....reminds me of john starks of the knicks way back...one of the most streakiest players ever...when he was on he was on...when he was off he was off.

SF is in the same boat as us...they need to lock that QB position down and go from there...all depends on the QB.

Jun 9, 2007
Gore is fuckin excellent when hes on....reminds me of john starks of the knicks way back...one of the most streakiest players ever...when he was on he was on...when he was off he was off.

SF is in the same boat as us...they need to lock that QB position down and go from there...all depends on the QB.

Mar 24, 2006

this motherfucker quoted me word for word..lol

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the fuck up, you guys got Chris Johnson and Philip Rivers. Who do we got? Frank Gore and Alex Smith. Frank Gore is good but not like CJ, and Rivers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith.
uuuuhhhhh......do you mean vince young & cj? or do you mean rivers & sproles? or do you mean next years AFC Pro Bowl team since CJ & Phillip Rivers will most likely be on it