They need to change the title of this forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
this fourm is still growing and the majority of stuff on here is pro wrestling and wwe, but theres also UFC Pride as well as other MMA stuff thats more than welcome here.
I understand what youre saying though, this has been my busiest week as moderator. I had to transfer two whole threads to another fourm.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^It would be cool to have threads about UFC, K2 and shit like that too. I don't get to watch that stuff as much as I'd like to but I always have a great time when I catch those shows when they are on. Get some your tube links of some nasty KOs and shit, that would be sweet

Jun 23, 2003
AS long as wrestling is in this forum I will not be here.

I hella hate wrestling fans. No offense to anyone but that shit is just corny to me.

Good luck with all the UFC shit though. That shit is pretty coo to watch.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
azryda420 said:

I hella hate wrestling fans. No offense to anyone but that shit is just corny to me.

Good luck with all the UFC shit though. That shit is pretty coo to watch.
Well well see you when we get a little more developed, i guess.
I know what you mean though, there are just some wrestling fans out there that are too fanatical. When Im at the sports bar, I try to not be seen with them, or if they see me I pretend Im watching the rugby match (irish sports bar) on the other screens. They can make your eyes and ears burn.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
azryda420 said:

Wrestling is an aquired taste , I can understand why alot of people think its dumb but i think its entertaining. I just think its funny when you watch it with a non fan and they keep on saying how dumb it is yet they hella start getting involved into the storyline and shit!