thetruth.org HACKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I hope everyone involved with 'The Truth' and those annoying commercials and other shit die an extremely painful and long death. I hate pathetic ass people like that who feel the need to repeatedly push their agenda on other people.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Villain said:
I never understood why people still do stuff, they know will kill them..
Do you drink any type of alchohol? Do you smoke ANYTHING at all? Do you eat meat? A lot of that shit isn't exactly the best shit to be eating. Even though I think smoking is retarded and I feel no sympathy for smokers with health problems, they still have the right to do what ever the fucc they want to their body. I don't want anybody telling me how to live, I'm pretty sure you don't want to either. Yet these truth.com people are. They make it seem like people don't realize smoking is bad for you. Like people are going to see those annoying ass commercials, have a revelation and quit smoking right then. Everybody knows the risks of smoking yet they still do it. These commercials are pointless, they serve no true purpose. Nobody is going to quit smoking because of those commercials. So they need to stop acting like they are exposing some big secret.

M

mr2productionz

comeon miss lady!!! i was jokin..shits funny but its still nasty. and you from the town too just like me...dont hate...show me love!:classic:

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Its all good Mister2. Im somtimes obnoxious. But dont get allbut hurt. You from the town so WHAT THE FUCK? Naw.. its all gravy.. :p Im not trippin :))

P.S. why.. when I was reading your sig did i think it said ejaculate instead of ejukate? bwahaha... to much weed today.

May 5, 2002
Those commercials don't tell you to do anything, they just state facts. The choice is up to you. If you don't care about the facts, go have a ciggerette...