There are 2 types of Smoke Free Studios

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Yeah. LOL! I don't like it when people get all sloppy drunk in my studio, one fool was like chillin' with a forty, and he's starts like dancin' with it in his hand and some beer splashed right out of the bottle. I can understand a couple drinks to get a nice head change, but gettin' all sloppy guarantees a fucked up session.
Smoke usually settles as dust and shit, so it can get in the equipment. I always keep all my gear superclean, dusting it, and Sprayin' cans of air.
I only allow weed smoke in my room, ciggarettes have to go outside.
My gear hasn't gotten fucked up(yet)

Apr 25, 2002
If you want the truth, being drunk in the studio is a big waste of time (and drink). It ain't the right environment. Being high is a toss of the coin depending on how well you can function.

I used to act like the studio was a kick-it spot a long long time ago man but I learned being like that is real unprofessional. When you get up into serious multi-million dollar studios & around people with actual power to make things happen, they ain't havin' it. The studio is a place of business and they take that 100% serious.

I'm too much of a workaholic to use studio time to get twisted. I'll kick-it from time to time but I'ld rather be in the studio puttin' it down. Doing hot music is way more satisfying to my soul.

As far as my facility, I have three non-negotiable rules: 1. Respect the studio at all times. 2. No getting pissy-drunk & no smoking inside. 3. Come mentally ready to work.

Jul 4, 2002
its ok for a coupla drinks but , i dont like it when people start actin stupid and shit..you can smoke somthin before u come in the studio...but not while ur in there....

Jaz

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
"Fools like to Show off by tellin' bitches they are in the studio Droppin' some shit"

Hell yeah

I make people turn phones off when there at the studio. I hated when people gettin in the vocal booth to start spitting and then the phone rings. "oh my bad jaz my bad, "Hello yeah whats up, im in the studio .................."" and yall know the rest