Them Clips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
gimpypimp said:
Does it really matter? Black is Black, and baseball is baseball.

Who cares where they come from.
Well, being that it's our national past time I'd expect that the majority of it's ethnic players would come from our home country. Plus, there's a lot of great Black American talent that's being lost to basketball and football and it would be nice to see some of that in the major leagues.

May 9, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Sorry bro, but anyone playing "half ass" on a NFL field is going to lose his head...fools are not playing around in the League...and if they do, they get exposed, and ran out, quickly.

OBVIOUSLY YOUVE NEVER WATCHED SHAUN ALEXANDER RUN...

I SEE IT...AND MUTHAFUCKAS HAVE THIS "WHATEVER" ATTITUDE IN THE LEAGUE...ITS SICKENING...

ONA SIDE NOTE...I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE MINIMUM...ITS 30,000...HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME SCHOOLS THAT HAVE LESS THAN THAT...ONLY BECUASE THERE NUMBER OF STUDENT BODIES HAS GROWN AND THE NCAA CANT DENY THAT...BUT IDAHO IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN DIV 1A WITH LESS THAN 20,000 SEATING CAPACITY....IT ONLY HOUSES 16,000...

THERE ARE 5 SCHOOLS IN DIV 1A THAT SEAT OVER 100,000...

Michigan 107,501
Penn St. 107,282
Tennessee 104,400
Ohio St. 101,568
UCLA 100,089

Apr 25, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I FIND NFL FOOTBALL BORING....ITS TOO MUCH LIKE A HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT...REAL SLOW AND SLUGGISH...AND ONE PUNCH COULD DO IT...WHERE AS IT SEEMS NCAA IS CONSTANT LIKE SUPER WELTER WIEGHTS THROWIN FLURRIES OF PUNCHES AND GOIN BONKERS...I LUV IT
the NFL scoutes are speed obsessed , some o-lineman run 4.8 forties and are 300 pounds. ncaa is slow there are more blow outs too, in the nfl any given sunday any team can win. high scoring is boring i wanna see a low scoring hard hittin, running the ball most of the time

May 9, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
the NFL scoutes are speed obsessed , some o-lineman run 4.8 forties and are 300 pounds. ncaa is slow there are more blow outs too, in the nfl any given sunday any team can win. high scoring is boring i wanna see a low scoring hard hittin, running the ball most of the time
WHAT?????????/HIGH SCORING IS BORING????WOW!!!!!!!IVE SERIOUSLY NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY THAT....YOU MUST HATE THE NBA THEN....

YEAH WHEN THEY SCOUT THESE CATS...THEY AINT GOT PAID YET...SO OF COURSE THEY ARE SHOWIN THEYRE BEST STUFF....SO THEY CAN GET DRAFTED AND GET PAID....

ANY GIVEN SATURDAY DUDE...EVER HEARD THE WORD "UPSET"....THERES AT LEAST ONE A WEEK...THERE WAS 5 2 WEEKS AGO...ITS JUST THAT THERES MORE TEAMS THAN THE NFL...

POINT IS...I LIKE NCAA BETTER THAN NFL....END OF ARGUEMENT...

Jun 18, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
OBVIOUSLY YOUVE NEVER WATCHED SHAUN ALEXANDER RUN...

I SEE IT...AND MUTHAFUCKAS HAVE THIS "WHATEVER" ATTITUDE IN THE LEAGUE...ITS SICKENING...
Just wondering how many NFL games you been in? I work at niner and raider games, and I get to be on the sidelines...and based on what I see on the field, I would never say that fools are half assing it. It may appear that way, but believe me these fools are laying violent hits... every play....even for a canned ass team like the niners, and those cats have an excuse to dog it.

Aug 20, 2004
Been to pleanty of Hawk games...

Point is i like COllege football...the passion...the pride...its there...

No real rivalrys in NFL with te exception of CHI vs GB thats really worth mentioning...

COllege has ENDLESS rivalrys..and they are HUGE...these kids and fand prepare for them WEEKS in advance...and even the BIGGEST underdog in a college rivalry can put up an upset...

On any given Sat...i can watch ANY college game...i can only watch my teams on Sun(Hawks and Bears)...all other games are worthless in my eyes...and just plain boring...

I see the attitude of these NFL pre-madonna fags...look at Jamal Lewis..under fire for his selfish comments...and thats the typa shit im talkin about...how many players say shit like this????Seems more and more every year...

Fuck the NFL...its all about the NCAA....

the end.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Point is i like COllege football...the passion...the pride...its there...

No real rivalrys in NFL thats really worth mentioning...

COllege has ENDLESS rivalrys..and they are HUGE...these kids and fand prepare for them WEEKS in advance...and even the BIGGEST underdog in a college rivalry can put up an upset...

On any given Sat...i can watch ANY college game...
I concur. College football without a question is more entertaining.