THE WRATH OF NATURE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
have yall had any shit fucked up because of mother nature(tornado's, earthquakes,hurricane's,ect.)..the only thing i can think of is my homeboy had a fatass ride that he been workin on for the longest....it was an 83'BUICK regal...wit da all gold roadsta's...juiced up....crushed velvet all in and out.....fuckin tornado ripped through that shit like toilet paper.....now me personally....nothing really fucked up...besides when it storm reall badd....fuckin satelite always go out when i'm really gettin into a good ass movie...fuck i hate that shit......

Apr 25, 2002
Was there an earthquake in the bay yesterday. I think i read about it somewhere. Either that or i seen it in the news. It might have just been an article i read on the t.v. in my dreams. Help me out here.

Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:

THERE WAS A 5.2 LAST NIGHT @ 10 SOMTHIN'

THEN THERE WAS A BIG JOLT AROUND 3:30 THAT HAD MY DOGS BARKING LIKE THERE WAS SOMEONE IN MY BACKYARD.

HAD ME OUT BACK WITH MY ROOMATE STRAPPED- READY TO FIND WHO WAS OUT THERE.

THEN I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT IT WAS JUST ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE.

SS
Really? HAHAHA. I thought i was just typing nonsense.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
[B
did he get anything out of it? [/B]
hell naw..he only had liability...it didn't pay for shit...but he started to put it back together like almost a year later...then some fucker burnt down his garage while it was parked in there....

E

Epitaph

Nature is an abstract concept like time it has no wrath or any other emotional drive it simply is.

Sorry about your partnas regal