The tech MN Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
well it was all cool being in front row through almost all of the tech set, but like 15 people went over my head, the last one fuckin trashed my glasses. now i need to get fix them :(

it was
the afiliates <ok, local group
some latin dude that sucked
BG <he fuckin kicked ass, i swear it almost sounded like rock when he came on
SS <also awesome
Tech <really cool to be in first row getting pics

i have no clue who was raping with BG when he came on, Kutt was also there for some songs

and i dont know why im saying this stupid shit when most of u know what it is like,

about all that promo talk, i just brought 19 of them, handed 2 to my friends/ i used the rest to get in front of the line behind my other friends cuz 3 of us went to old chicago for pizza

edit: by the way i seen a new tech shirt iv never seen, it had him on a fence it was red, was that a tour shirt?

Oct 17, 2003
ya i think he came out to beef

my fuckin glasses broke on teh last song, so i dont remember what it is.... DAMN i got good pics when tech sat on the chair, Right in front of me!3 feet away

Jan 12, 2003
Tormentid said:
ya i think he came out to beef

my fuckin glasses broke on teh last song, so i dont remember what it is.... DAMN i got good pics when tech sat on the chair, Right in front of me!3 feet away
did he look you into your eyes and say "this song is for you?"