the systems formulated (1 rhyme for 1 time)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
1 ryhme for 1 time/3 strikes/and the system/phone taps tune in to listen/for anyone that missin/r.i.p./hard times break you to your knees/bullets flyen makin em flee/b's and c's/asains and mex/with muscle to flex/locked down behind the barb wired walls/gangstas with balls thinkin fuck em all/the po po got their motto from everything to protect and serve/the bitches got the nerve to enter your home/ransac the crib and desecrate your throne/wire your phone/took you and book you/read you your maranda rights/havin your fam with sleepless nights/fuck that!/ these gangstas aint goin out without a fight/fuck a pig on sight/while they step on your plight/abuse authority prisons to store these G'z/takin your grip/while they talkin that shit/i got sumthen for their lips/try this teflon on for size/cop killers to their demize/for the punk ass swat team swarmin like flies/bustin in with automatics and buckshots/breakin your locks/fuck em in the realist way/snitches with the he say she say/get you on your last day/all in court/you and your cohorts/make you wanna kill your baby on the way and abort/instead of livin prisoner to the system/momma on the outside with no one with them/and that fool tryena fuck your bitch/fuck a snitch/sell you out for the dough and police protection/while you tryena get em/fill em up and wet em/disrespect him/maybe go down himslef and hit the pen and teach him a lesson/right up the ass/or shank to the guts/keep it gangsta and shit show em whuts up/laws don't stop now everything from 3 strikes to 25 to life/given you years you can't even live up to/while homies on lock down ready to rush you/and mush you/bone crushers to crush you/get ready for the whole crew/these street and pen rules aint showin no luv/all the luv you had you blaimin on the man above/or you might just repent/but no matter the sense/sumtimes life don't relent/hopein those flicks were sent along with the letters and packages/they got you mad at the world/while everythings closed in/i remember when my bro was in/and i was out in the real world/had might sights on pleasing my parents/not tryena trouble them more than/they are my life is scared/thats why i'm writing this ryhme/line for line/fuck the 1 time/fuck the system/i'm talkin to anybody that listen/i witnessed them/put my world on into the dark/so i'm searchin for light/to use it in my life/to kill my gripe/i'm still sufferen from risiduals/makin me scared to buy my own pistol/cause life ain't nuthen nice/and those haters i'm eatin up like roasted pig and rice/i'll tell it to you in a real way/big brothers watchin with that situation on replay all day everyday/court house filled to capacity/pen time with massive G's/that badge will take everything/and the goverment is funding more to be built/a life for a life that was killt/but your livin with the guilt/blood on your hands from the time it's spilt/so fragile that shit will wilt/till it's ashes to ashes dirt to silt/