tHE STORY BEHIND O COY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Some people are over abusive with using the letter "c" where it really doesn't belong because they are "CRIPS"

example: Clicc your mouse cuzz

Pretty sure EA made it up as a joke . . Oh Coy!

May 2, 2002
Pimperoni said:
Some people are over abusive with using the letter "c" where it really doesn't belong because they are "CRIPS"

example: Clicc your mouse cuzz

Pretty sure EA made it up as a joke . . Oh Coy!

LOL!! :knockout:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i don't even know if i'm the one who came up with it
it coulda been don mega or bobby blake aka coccy clake who used it cefore me
but i started using it when don cisco's album 'oh boy' came out and thought it would be kewl to crip the word up. oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
V-Boy,

Were you being serious? Do you really say Blood after your sentences? That makes no sense. I remeber when I was in highschool a group of folks used to come up to me and be like "was up blood?" I replied "was up cuz"(just to see) and they didn't even pick up on it. I never understood how that shit went mainstream...I guess its like C-walkin and using the N word. I can't call it...can you shed some light folks

Apr 25, 2002
Yukon
BLOOD comes from Young Blood that older peeps used to call young cats...
in the sco all the way to EPA
minus places like Hillsbooshie...Millgay...Sucka City and Hellmont
we all say blood...it has nothin to do with gang shit
blood was being said before THE BLOOD gang

Apr 25, 2002
^I figured there was a good reason...good lookin out. I stay in the East Bay, but I don't hear very often. Regardless them fools at my school still didn't know what the hell I meant...lol A few of my folks still say young blood, but I didn't know they shortened it. Learn sumthin new eryday