the south dont give love to the west??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yo D-loc stop the hate homie this is what this site is for to promote and link with other people across the globe, stop blocking folks post. this forum did not have a subject, so what are you talkin about this is not what it's about? we aint tryin to sell no beat's homie. we just looking for support something cats need to do for each other and stop trying to knock other cat's craft ya dig?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Yo D-loc stop the hate homie this is what this site is for to promote and link with other people across the globe, stop blocking folks post. this forum did not have a subject, so what are you talkin about this is not what it's about? we aint tryin to sell no beat's homie. we just looking for support something cats need to do for each other and stop trying to knock other cat's craft ya dig?
ESRMUSIC-
No hate involved homie. I'm not knoccin yo "craft" at all.
I been here since day 2 of the Siccness, so I know what this site is for.

The SUBJECT of this forum is "All about the Dirty South."

I'm not going to allow you or anyone else to post up things that have nothing to do with this forum.
You are more than welcome to come and post releated threads, NP!

THE SOUTHERN FORUM HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH EVERYONE SELLING beats, verses and promoting, 99% of these people do not even post here.
When people FLOOD this forum with these kinds of threads, it pushes the REAL threads out the picture.

Also, when people do make post along these lines, NO ONE EVER REPLIES. These threads sit there and collect dust. No offense, but thats what I C.

99% of the time, the person that is selling beats, verses and promoting, they POST THE SAME THREAD IN EVERY SINGLE FORUM ON THE 91SICCNESS....

I'm doing my part as Mod, as a 91Vett and respecting the admins that pay for this show.

If your promoting, selling beats, etc. there are appropriate FORUMS FOR THESE THINGS....

NOTHIN personal....