THE SIMPLE THINGZ - "COVER CONTEST"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Aight - Here's the get down...the title of my E.P. is "THE SIMPLE THINGZ"...self explanitory title. I am looking for anyone who can come up with concepts on the cover what is should look like and design tactics. I am not going for an underground feel so it has too look major....give me some ideas and a concept and "IF" your concept is used...you will receive 2 free copies of the CD when it's released and your name and credit along with a photo of yourself on the insert of my cd panel. Let me know...this will be a photodoctor job...I am stepping aside on this one.

Peace,

Playa Rae.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
well here's an idea i had right off tha bat

u see the back of a dude relaxin on the porch, kickin it in one of them ol'skool deck chairs or porch swings...........a cigar in one hands, a glass of brandy or sumtin............and the background of the cover, a ghetto or sum destitude place...........sort of like dude livin large in a fucked up world................

does that make any sense.........lol........if not blame in on the MGD'z

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Well.. Iurknow what kinda cover you guyz aimin at.. UnderGround sorta style.. or some comercial type.. But Heres one that came to me right when I read "The Simple ThingZ"

Two guys sittin at a table; the tablez got some iced out Watches / Gunz / 40z / Gucci clothing / A blunt sittin down.. whatever.. They chillin on some outside table+chairs.. Behind them is a phat Mansion wit hella ladyz sittin infront of it.. Thus "The Simple ThingZ".. Ladys, Gunz, 40oz, Gold, Silver, Ice, Bluntz, 'n whatever else comes simple to a star..