The Siccmade DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I got the while u wait ( the appetizer ) dvd. I bought it last week at a mall in miami. I was really surprised that they already had that dvd there cause I thought that it wasn't out yet. Does sumone else have that dvd yet ? And how you like it ?

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
The dvd is ok nothing special in my opinion. It's a little documentary about siccmade. There are sum interviews on it. the best part of the dvd for me is when Lynch and yuk are in studio and the little interview with yuk. Oh I forgot to mention it's a double dvd. I think everybody who likes siccmade music should get it

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Is that shit called E-Moe While U Wait or Siccmade While U Wait cause I looked it up online and all I found was E-Moe while U Wait.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
maybe sumone from siccmade can tell you where you can get it ? At amazon.com you can order that dvd for 13.48 right now.

Apr 26, 2002
Silent-One said:
where can you get it?
got minez from wherehouse music. tha dvd's ok. highlights: when siccmade doin tha bacc flips and when yukmouth gettin interviewed, talkin hella shit. i din't like tha sound quality on they "meeting". couldn't undershtand shit. but it's kewl if u a siccmade fan. fold.

Jan 2, 2003
its really ghetto video, the only really good parts are lynch & yuk in the studio making spitz network and the siccmade meeting
good shit tho, if you like siccmade support it