The Rippa and BIGGZ Present THE SICCNESS VOL.1 "LETHAL INJECTIONZ"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
if you are an artist and want to get up on this compilation please post here and rippa or myself will holla asap and work soemthing out with you.... we are talkin with a major label to get distribution and help push this with us.... This is a comp only for siccness/bart folks.... so we have choose Evil Wayz as our graphic designer for the cd booklet, flyer, poster, sigs and flats....

holla at me on aim " XxBIGGZ650"

and we can discuss more....

Aug 5, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
.... we are talkin with a major label to get distribution and help push this with us.... This is a comp only for siccness/bart folks....

You're negotiating with a major label to pick up a compilation of unknown internet rappers?

Jul 10, 2002
sounds like another bart 2 the 91siccness.....dogg your 15, releasing a compilation is a big task...do you know anything about points, marketing, or distribution in general? dont bite off more than you can chew....Who is funding the this project? I would suggest you do some homework before attempting to say your gonna drop a Compilation, make sure you even have the possibility of profit before you dump 3-4,000 into a cd that might not sell,...make sure you have a market and dont just try to sell this to the BART cats, cause you might only sell 400 copies.
Dont flood the streets with more bullshit homie, this is constructive criticism, not a nigga tryn to clown....You a youngsta and i respect whatr you tryin to do, just be sure you know what you gettin into.......Chuck, B12, or anyone...let this cat know that it aint an easy game to play....theres more factors that just "droppin a compilation" and hopin you blow up off it

Do you have you business license yet? have you filed a ficticious business statement, do you have a TIN? Do you have a dedicated fax number for label to contact you......What do you know about publishing ? what percentage are the artists going to get....? How about a bar code?

Look before you leap young homie and be aware of the risks of the industry you are trying to break into, with this statement i only got ya best interest in mind...Do ya thang and the best of luck to you

Jul 10, 2002
and about the BArt to the 91siccness statement, in no way did i mean to say J-Locc doesnt know what he's doin, what I meant was the concept has already been used....J-Locc is an intelligent business man and know most aspects of the game he's in....just so cats dont get it twisted