the ring

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i saw this movie...and shit, wuz it boring....peoplez be sayin "scariest movie i ever seen". it wuz terrible, it left too many "whys?". it didnt answer a lotta questions, it didnt seem to have a point, it wuznt that scary. it had a couple parts that made u jump, but that wuz from loud noises and having images slammed in ur face...if ur gonna respond, put why u think its good or bad, not just "oh, shit, that was a hella sicc movie!" and thatz it. put somethin real.

May 16, 2002
I just saw it a couple days ago....Some broad that works at the theatere was saying all this hype about how scary it is and shit....I was DISSAPOINTED...The only good part was where they showed that girl all shriveled up after the sickness got to her...Other than that...The movie was a DISSAPOINTMENT...

Aye Dubb have you seen GhostShip...Is it worth dishin out the bread to watch it?

I cant wait till Nov22nd...Die Another Day...I guarentee you that shit wont dissapoint...Im a huge Bond fan...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i havent seen GhostShip, but im a fan of cheesy horror films...I might see it, if I got in free, it looked cheesy but interesting. That one scene with the chicc who in the closet was tight, but the rest was dissapointing. Go see the Bond movie, not just cuz its Bond, but Halle Berry is so bomb.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I herd sooooo much shit bout how the ring was the scariest shit since like xorcist, it was fuckin terrible! It didnt explain anything and there was no point for anything that happened in it. The writer had to be on some sherm or sumthin when he made that shit. The last movie I actually remember being scared at was the gate, and thats when I was like 10. Its like people arent trying anymore.:(

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thanks, b-buzz. thats exactly what im sayin, how people said it was the scariest movie, ever, and it wuznt. peepz be sayin that the xcorsist was wacc, but that wuz tyte...shit, Scream wuz more scary that the Ring. extremely dissapointing.