The return of the Infamous Daveyboy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
what up yall i'm back, if any of you fuckers remember me..anyway just dropped in to say yola and i made it through that shit still daveyboy pimpin...haha...just get more broads in my new uniform you hear that..holla at me...

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
SUP HOMIE

Whats craccin davey???................You might not remember me but we chopped game a couple timez...........Sorry bout ya STEELERS bro they aint lookin to good................Keep gettin that pussy homie...........When will you be bacc in Wichita/Kansas folks???....HOLLA

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
@ yung venom..whats going on lil homie...i'd come to the tah but i got to much shit to do..i still haven't seen all of my family..also i have to go talk to some kids at schools and shit and try to find a dumbass to join...but i might be able to hit up one of the schools there, if i find time. but i'll holla at you some time about that shit.

@current poo...whats up yeah i'm back from a job..its called united states marines corps basic training...good to see some people remember my sorry ass on here..

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
what up deep...like you told me before i left...i'm gonna have some good memories...hell yeah dog...done been through some crazy shit in the last 3 months...hated everyday too..but it was all worth it...

@pitty..we pretty much get yelled at all day everyday...we run everywhere and do everything quick fast and in a god damn hurry...basically you just push your body to its extreme everyday..