The Reggie Bush Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Get your tickets now - Jan 1, 2006

Houston Texans at the San Francisco 49ers

on a side note, its strange that the last nfl week is on Jan 1 - wonder what they're gonna do for the college bowl games

Jun 18, 2004
techn9nehq said:
I think Frank Gore is going to be a star ala Willis McGahee.
I feel that statement to the fullest...unfortunately I also think that his stardome will be realized when we trade him for a conditional, late round draft pick, and he goes to a team with a decent O-line. The Niners are going to suffer for a while...FUCK!

Mar 1, 2004
Gore was considered the better back in college, but he blew out both knees. I do like him though as the Niners RB. Its time to part ways with Barlow cuz he's garbage.

But anyway....Reggie Bush is the TRUTH. I bet the Niners will end up with him, reuniting Bush and Smith as teammates once again

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
GAMETIGHT408 said:
Gore was considered the better back in college, but he blew out both knees. I do like him though as the Niners RB. Its time to part ways with Barlow cuz he's garbage.

But anyway....Reggie Bush is the TRUTH. I bet the Niners will end up with him, reuniting Bush and Smith as teammates once again

When were Bush and Smith teammates?

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
yup sad to say that the 9ers might go 1-15...3 wins in the last 2 seasons!! Rebuilding is heart breakining, especially when it's hard to watch the whole game.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Solitary 1 said:
THE NINERS NEED MATT LEINHART MORE THAN THEY NEED REGGIE BUSH.
you crazy, Matt Leinhart won't be able to do jack behind the current o-line. With Bush, he is able to do many things without the support of a good o-line, but it really helps.