The Real NW SICCness ILL MANNERD Squad TAKEova

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sup cat, this is Deluzion. i met you out by the puyallup fair, listened to your CD for a minute, i might have busted somethin for you, cant really remember. hows things?

Nov 30, 2002
aiight... i think the main problem here is the quality... the production aint that tight either... and your delivery was off a little... it can all be fixed tho... keep at it

pz

Jan 14, 2004
Really

I didn't really ask any of you white boys for an opinion jus tryin to network with other talent...but if were garbage then the northwest must suck cuz were the truth ask your neighbor

But I guess D-Sane must be a fuckin idiot to think anyone he runs with makes better music then my camp...change your name to not sane

hey d-sane talk to E-dawg lately? LOL

Jay Barz- "shit, chosiz.. I wish I made '95 gangsta rap and had a crewcut.. plus, if I was offbeat and wore dickies.. I'd probably get signed to street level records, too.. ah well.. I guess I'll just keep making my boring, updated music"

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Really

Sawchosiz said:
I didn't really ask any of you white boys for an opinion jus tryin to network with other talent...but if were garbage then the northwest must suck cuz were the truth ask your neighbor

But I guess D-Sane must be a fuckin idiot to think anyone he runs with makes better music then my camp...change your name to not sane

hey d-sane talk to E-dawg lately? LOL
Don't get mad cuz this "white boy" is 100x tighter than you. And whoever told you guys you are "the truth" LIED to ya'll!!! How could anybody say ya'll fell off when you've NEVER been on! Do you guys even have an album out? Your music sounds like you did it on a fuckin' karaoke machine. Fuckin' amateurs.

Sooooooo......do you even know who I run with or who I'm affiliated with?

Have I talked to E-Dawg lately? Yep. I seen him a couple weeks ago at Chop Suey. You ain't heard that I'm doin' Drop Top Pt. 2 for him? The beat is pretty hot. Ya see.....that's what seperates ya'll BOYS from us MEN......we handled our business.....and now we're doin' business.

So quit gettin' so fuckin' brittle and actin' like a girl.......you're trying to get into the wrong business if you can't handle criticism. And you're definitely not gonna get very far hatin' on cats that are already established and have a following.

ROTFLMWAO......"updated music"???? Uh......OK. :dead:

Apr 14, 2003
man this cat is really trippin. if he only knew that D-sane fucks wit one of the top labels in the undaground... lmao.

an yeah fuck any race related talk man this shit is strictly rap and hustle. makin enemies aint gettin you nowhere playboy.