@ The Real C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Yo Gangsta what´s the word ?
I´m a young german street rapper try to get my hustle on , creeping in the underground I´m tired off being punished by those pussy rappers with contracts getting money like a motherfucker ... Anyway I want you to ask how many you want for a feature . I´m independent so I´ve no big money right now but maybe we can come up with a deal !
Tell me your prize ... I work with the Tech N9ne producer RonnZfromBerlin dope ass cat with dope ass beats , I´m sure you got Tech´s shit so you know what´s up , If I can hook you up with some beats , maybe we can get thogether .
This project would be for my new LP , I lot of thinks going on in germany good promotion platform - Anyway write me what you have to say about it - Peace Playa² frum Berlin City Germany

Off Topic : The Thug Lordz song with Yuk is dope as hell !
Out:cool:

May 3, 2003
BierPimp? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah x 1000

you pimpin beer on the streets of cold berlin? dat shit is just stupid, every single german rapper I heared couldnt rap for shit (not saying that dutch rappers can btw)

you got any samples?

Dec 5, 2002
You think the name Bier Pimp is funny, but u call urself PIRUluv???

lmao

Haven't heard of too many bloods in Netherland haha

Playa² will be on our upcoming Album Worldwide Game

it'll be available for download on Raptalk.net & WCRydaz.com

so you'll hear him rappin soon

John (CEO of 5150 Promotionz)

Oct 10, 2003
Hey piruluv valt me nu pas op dat je nederlander bent man.Maar ik ben het niet helemal met je eens dat er in nederland geen goede rappers zijn,en in duitsland ook niet,er zitten best wat kwaliteiten tussen.
U know here in europe we still in the baby shoes when it comes to gangsta rap or hiphop.But come peepz aint getting nowhere without a decent try at the game.

May 3, 2003
there are bloods in holland (as there are hella crips too), anyways I aint talking that bierpimp (lol) is wack or shit, just the name makes me crack the fukk up, dats why I asked for samples of his shit

anyways siccknight, I just don't like europian rap... fools rapping in dutch, french and german just aint my style (I heared em all, together with russian, ukrainian, sweden, czech rappers ect ect) and most of the folks rapping in english got dat eastcoast style over them you know? gangsta rap aint europian I guess, hook me up with some names if Im wrong

Oct 10, 2003
But see u understand me wrong,its not that u have to like them for one,see i hate all the bullshit here too ,the brainpower shit too the fucking homey next door if u feel what i am saying.See here in the netherlands it aint about the gangsta shit its about a catchy dumb ass chorus or something they bassicly rap about bullshit here,see thats what we have too do piruluv we gots too put that shit down here .but that it because we aint got nuthing else and we have to put it all in there.if u wanna hear beats or something just PM me man i let u hear some european shit that i think u will like.
Dont count that i lived in the states for 5 years.

Oct 10, 2003
And ohh yeah he is right there are hella Crips And Bloods over here.Netherlands is a good place too hide from the police.alot of freedom and still ur damn burger king and coffeeshop next door.