The Producer Of TWILIGHT Remaking MARTYRS LOOOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
i just read on tWICH about that idea and this shit make LMAO badly i actually would like to see it with rating 13 hahahah> not that Martyrs is some groundbreaking movie or anything but level of violence i would like to see it in Hollywood :cool::cool:

If all the Twilighters find out what Anna tells The Madam at the very end then hopefully they will all kill themselves.
http://twitchfilm.net/news/2010/05/topping-todays-list-of-very-bad-ideas-the-producer-of-twilight-remaking-martyrs.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TwitchEverything+%28Twitch%3A+Everything%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I am always (morbidly?) curious about remakes, even if I think they are completely unnecessary. I like some of the casting I've heard for Let Me In. However, I know that far from guarantees that the movie itself will be good.

At one point, the director of Martyrs was actually set to direct a Hellraiser remake. That was something that definitely piqued my interest. But, alas, the project has gone into development hell and Laugier is no longer officially attached.

Jan 25, 2009
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well, this is turning out as bad as could be expected.

Back in May word came out that Twilight producer Wyck Godfrey was prepping a US remake of uber-extreme French horror flick Martyrs. That was enough to get the eyes rolling but it gets worse ...

In an interview published today at FearNet, Godfrey states openly that he considers Martyrs "not remake-able in its form for an American audience". But he's doing it anyway. Which will mean, no doubt, a significant change of 'form'. How significant? Well, he goes on to say that he'd "love" to cast Twilight star Kristen Stewart in the lead, if that's any indication. Yech.