The Pro Bowl is being played before the Super Bowl for the first time.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Am i late? I had no idea...I think its a good idea, i guess.

Goodell lets Super Bowl players pass

NEW YORK -- Players on the two Super Bowl teams who miss the Pro Bowl this year will get paid a full share.

Commissioner Roger Goodell has informed the 12 playoff teams that their all-stars who must skip the game because they are preparing for the Super Bowl won't forfeit Pro Bowl earnings.

Fifty-seven Pro Bowl players are participating in the playoffs, including nine for Minnesota, the most of any team.

The Pro Bowl is being played before the Super Bowl for the first time. Both games will be at Dolphin Stadium in Miami, the Pro Bowl on Jan. 31, the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Mar 16, 2005
saw an interview with roger over weekend (i think it was the miami game) and he said they have already sold more tickets to this year pro bowl then any in Hawaii ever. So its working from a tickets and fan standpoint which is what they wanted.

Aug 23, 2002
weird... Will still watch but why before the superbowl.. its supped to show the best players in the nfl... if they play before the superbowl the players on the superbowl team aint gonna do shit because they wanna be rested before the superbowl but whatever

Jan 12, 2006
weird... Will still watch but why before the superbowl.. its supped to show the best players in the nfl... if they play before the superbowl the players on the superbowl team aint gonna do shit because they wanna be rested before the superbowl but whatever
it will all work out if the bengals make the super bowl since no one on their squad made the pro bowl