The Pregame Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Im putting out an free to download mixtape hopefully real soon, im about 8 tracks deep so far but im gona be leaving some out. im tryna give yall some good shit to slap.

This track is called "Im on it Now" off my mixtape called, "Smiley aka young agony, The Pregame". Decided to do lyrical hip hop under the name Young Agony now, street musics under Smiley. check out the track and let me know what yall feel about it, 2nd verse is pretty raw.

someone please post the video up for me, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW1q7g4S7rU&feature=player_embedded

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
cool track

but why the name change?

and whats the idea behind the title "the pregame show"

Name change was cuz I been doing music up here with folx thats not on street focused, more like some slower, lyrical, or like sad or suicidal shit and the name "Smiley" just doesnt go with it haha so Im putting street music under Smiley and the other style under Young Agony.

The Pregame, Im just trying to REALLY do this music thing and try and get my name out there not only in the Bay but tryna focus on the East Coast too, which i didnt do with No Suckas, So this mixtape im tryna get it to warm everything up for my music, The Pregame.