THE PLAGUE ALBUM COVER????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

danny-b

hey lynch, on the inside of the plague album cover theres a bunch of pictures, i dont get what the hell is with the paper towels???
why did you take a picture of some paper towels and then decide it was cool to put it in the album cover?
also zagg is drinking blood in one picture, did she spill it and then you cleaned it up with those paper towels??? is that why in that one song you say "i left his blood on the rug...evidence, could of been mine or his so ive been stressed out ever since"???

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
before anybody getz the idea....

I have a story bout those lyric pages (paper towels ??? lmao)

When I first got the cd, I waz peepn the lit and saw those pages, nd all at once I started tripn at the idea of being able to read those pages. Of course I couldnt read em on the lit (none of it is near legible). I hit up Playboy7 with the idea of reproducing all of the lyric-pages that comprise the Plague album and maybe bind them and sell em as kind of a book; sell em to some of the on-line homies.

He hit me up said that the idea was a coo one, but with so many different artists involved and so many companies involved in the project, that there was just no easy way to do that.

He said that they may consider the idea later. But I dont know - thats kind of a landmark album - Siccmade & CinSity. Id deff keep that Plague Journal in my book collection.

Kabol