The old stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2004
I'm probably gonna get flamed all to hell for even asking this, but I've looked through these forums and couldn't find anything about it, so fuck it.

Anyway, I've been hearing a few tracks from Tech's older stuff (older, as in before Anghellic) and I would reallllly like to get ahold of his old albums. I've looked through tons of stores (both online and real stores) and found nothing, not even on Tech's own site.

So my question is, is there anywhere you can buy these older albums? (I've been looking for Celcius too, I guess that one came out after Anghellic, but before Reparation obviously)

If they aren't for sale anymore, are they up for download somewhere, possibly?

Edit: I just found the thread about the albums being for sale at rapbay.com, sorry

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Calm Before the Storm- just got reprinted....and they are selling all over Kansas City for $15 or lower..
....and The Worst - 2k edition...
there is a chance you will not find The Worst - original....or Celcius....
although you never know..
...cuase they might get reprinted again also..

Oct 4, 2004
Are they planning to bring out the reprint outside of KC? Cause as much as I like tech, I don't think I want to go all the way there just to buy a CD. Thanks for the info though.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i was up at 7th heaven again today seems don juan reprinted alot of midwestside releases...seen that joker and macc james, don juans mizery dont stop, few others.....he must be hurting for money

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^^i got at you today.....your girl said you was paaaaassssssssseeeeddddddddd out!!!..

sup wit it...
....im gettin that shit...talked to ric today..
....he sendin me a few thangs...

get at ya boy mayne!!!

Jan 9, 2004
Info on these 2 albums are constantly on this forum, so you didn't search too long. They used to be rare, now, not at all. There are tons of websites to get them at now, like, ebay, rapbay, or half.com

Or find friends in KC area and have them pick them up for you. Shouldn't be too hard nowadays to get yourself a copy. A lot of stores outside of KC are carrying them too.