The Official Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavs Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos going to win

• magic in 4

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • magic in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • magic in 6

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • magic in 7

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • cavs in 4

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • cavs in 5

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • cavs in 6

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • cavs in 7

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
Kobe was a 19 year old rookie fresh out of high school taking it to Jordan (when Jordan was still on the Bulls).
I like Kobe but this never happened, i remember one play in particular where Kobe tried to guard Jordan and Jordan shook him out his shoes pretty much but he was a rookie so noone will hold that against him but Kobe was not that good his rookie year so no he didnt take it to Jordan, i dont even recall him getting that much playing time

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
IMO coaching is the reason the Cavs are sitting at home right now. There entire offense consisted of Lebron holding the ball and trying to create something everytime. During the regular season Lebron played off the ball alot and Mo Williams created. They completely abbandoned what worked for them in the regular season. If I'm Lebron I lobby to get a point gaurd in the offseason who can get that team out and run and can also create shots in the half court. *cough* Jason Kidd *cough*
Yeah, I agree with this as well. The coaching should take most of the blame!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yeah, I agree with this as well. The coaching should take most of the blame!
good job on contradictig the point you've been trying to make all along

first you say Lebron should take the blame... now it's the coaching???

make up your damn mind

May 9, 2002
In regards to Kobe taking it to Jordan... I don't know how to embed but see for yourselves and then holla... I think this was a year after his rookie year but you get the picture....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-kKQMue4g

Now what???????
So now youre changing your argument?

On top of that, i saw Jordan talking it to Kobe...and that footage was SPLICED up to show off Kobe.

Youre gonna have to better than that, bucko.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LeBron should have stepped up and taken over the game on his own without the coach telling him.

I blame Coach Mike Brown too because he should have played Ben Wallace on Dwight Howard one on one to stop the Magic from getting so many 3 points looks.

And when did I say it was "ALL" LeBron's fault? Can anyone quote me on that? He (LeBron) needs to take his share of the blame as well.

With that being said.... watch the game tonight and you'll see what I am talking about (in regards to Kobe being better than LeBron).

And don't hate on the clip I posted. The vid doesn't lie... he was taking it to Jordan!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
LeBron should have stepped up and taken over the game on his own without the coach telling him.

I blame Coach Mike Brown too because he should have played Ben Wallace on Dwight Howard one on one to stop the Magic from getting so many 3 points looks.

And when did I say it was "ALL" LeBron's fault? Can anyone quote me on that? He (LeBron) needs to take his share of the blame as well.

With that being said.... watch the game tonight and you'll see what I am talking about (in regards to Kobe being better than LeBron).

And don't hate on the clip I posted. The vid doesn't lie... he was taking it to Jordan!
hahahahahahaha ben wallace cant handle howard 1 on 1 and he made couple shots in that video dont see how he took it to jordan

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
hahahahahahaha ben wallace cant handle howard 1 on 1 and he made couple shots in that video dont see how he took it to jordan
I think Jordan finished the game with 36 and Kobe finished with 33 (off of the bench). Take them blinders off if you can't see how he took it to Jordan.