The Northwest Nugget Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
back to the drawing board dogg, shit aint cutting it. This aint very quality maybe this was a practice round for you. Keep at it though, shit just needs some work and the albums got to have that professional look to it.

May 15, 2002
lol@at him lookin like a tourist.
but to the cover, I aint gone knock you down. Good attempt. It seem like you had a good idea but just wasnt able to put it down the way you mightve visioned it.

HeX55

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
This shit's old but still funny...the size of the mountain and..."castle" is so damn funny, that castle would be like 4,000 feet tall...

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
Big Teflon said:
AIN'T THAT MOUNTAIN THE SAME ONE AS IN EVIL WAYZ COVER?IS THAT WHAT YA'LL MEANT BY GRAPHIC BITER?
Damn I remember he did the same shit with the siccness gas mask contest back in the day.

Thug-C, you've been doing this for a while now, way over a year probably over 2. I really havent seen any improvement in your graphics, maybe you should find a new hobby. Either that or take the time to learn about the program to do something constructive with it. When your not trying and learning new things your pretty much just wasting your time.