THE NEW KID ON THA BLOCK...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
RoyaltyRecordz.com
Ayyo...
im new to Seattle and its surrounding areas...and im tryin ta gettup with some folks up here thass doin they thang...and is willing to do somethin serious...and thats real...so if yall tryn ta get up with a cat whos got serious hot ass tracks...and sickenin skillz...THEN HOLLA ATCHA BOI!!!!! iight...

Skeme...

Phenomenal

Jun 27, 2003
RoyaltyRecordz.com
tha only thing i can let you hear is my baby brothers shyt...i aint did any recordin since i been here...but that MadnMic topic that was posted...im tha cat that sonny bonoho was talkin bout that won the freestyle battle....if you got any type of Instant Messanger holla at me...

Jun 27, 2003
RoyaltyRecordz.com
the only problem with my baby brothers shyt...is that hes in Kansas...and hes got his lil label out there...im on his shyt...but at the same time im not...cause im not there....no contract...just family ya know...but if you got fire tracks...and really tryin ta do something then lemme know wassup

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
BANETHEMERCILES said:
man ask around, i work hard and everyone will tell you imma coo muffucka, i got beats for that ass too....
www.soundclick.com/apexofthesunproductions

this are just some battles, not any of my real shit, but the top battle uses 2 of the beats off my upcoming cd.
Cough...take my shit off your site...cough

Nah Im just playing, whats up Bane? Hows the music and all that shit coming along?

Welcome to the site Phenom.

peace