The most under-rated NBA player is..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know this has been asked not to long ago, but im not asking for anyones opinion, im tellin yall! Last couple games he's been tearin it up too.

Last Game: 12pts 5rbs 7ast 6stl
Tonight: 19pts 4rbs 12ast 5stl

Apr 25, 2002
If i was startin an NBA team and i got to choose amongst all the PG's in the game today, he would be my #1 choice without any hesitation. Learn about this cat, hes a baller!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First off he aint a tru PG!! Secondly are u out of your mind if u would take him over any PG in the league?? The more I try to give u credit, u just go and fuck it all up!!! The most unerrated player is....S. Marion! If I had to start a team chose amomgst the PG's in the league, it would easily be Kidd!!

Top 5 PG's
1. J. Kidd
2. G. Payton
3. S. Francis
4. B. Davis
5. S. Nash

GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
First off you have never given me any credit for anything. Second, the players you named ARE better PG's, i know that. But im not talknig about 1 year, im talking 5-10 years down the road. GP gonna play when hes 43? GP, Kidd are better PG's, Francis is not a true PG either, Nash and Davis are solid. You can coach Terry to be a true PG and he can be great at it. I am not saying he is better then anyone, im just saying he CAN be.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Not really sure what u are stating, but if u talkin down the road, then knock off Payton and add A. Miller! Those 5 are still better PG's then Terry!! I do think Terry has game, but he aint as good as those guys!! And I only give credit when credit is due!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Yah,Nitro know's whats crackin!!!!!Come on over to Hawkville baby boy.But real talk,I been hollerin JT for a minute now,so don't think your doin any groundbreaking here.HAWKS4LIFE

We all know Payton's the best though.

:::::::::::::::GAME OVER::::::::::::

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
And I only give credit when credit is due!! GOT EM!!!
Actually you have made quite a name for yourself for not doing that. As for A.I., i know your on his nuts but, you cant finish amonst top in MVP voting having win one and be over-rated. Everyone praises A.I., he gets too much credit if you ask me.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Most under-rated player ... maybe Iverson, cause nobody really see how good he is. Good is not the right word for his type of playing. It's Iverson-like

But it'S easy to say the most OVEr-rated player. I said Kobe last night. But he is no 2.

No1 SHAQ ... even Tony Dawson was a better player.
Tony who? yes that's what I mean.

DB3 (lil bro)

Apr 25, 2002
MB3 said:
Most under-rated player ... maybe Iverson, cause nobody really see how good he is. Good is not the right word for his type of playing. It's Iverson-like
No one says how good he is? They gave him a fucking MVP trophy dickhead. Everyone and there mama praises him for being good. Under-rated is a person no one talks about that is good. All i hear out of yall mouths is A.I. Kobe A.I. Kobe fuck get over those guys, there are more players out there! (goes for you too czar).

MB3 said:
But it'S easy to say the most OVEr-rated player. I said Kobe last night. But he is no 2.
KINGCZAR said:
Naw netro, the only player that is overrated is Ko-Me playa!! But the diff. is he will never win a MVP award, cause he is just an average player!! GOT EM!!!
To everyone that was talking shit about obsession, check it. I post shit having nothing to do with Kobe or the Lakers, and these clowns still cant stop thinking about him, just to prove yall.